In this Web Site Privacy Statement (“statement”), we, antelopewomenscenter.com provide information about how we collect, use and transfer personally identifiable data from you, a web site visitor, through www.antelopewomenscenter.com, and other web sites that we operate and on which we post a direct link to this statement (collectively the “site”).
This statement covers only data collected through the site and not any other data collection or processing, including, without limitation, data collection practices of other web pages to which we link or data that we or our affiliates collect offline or through web sites that do not display a direct link to this statement.
Types of Data and Collection Methods.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we reserve the right to combine the various types of data that we collect.
Collection Purposes, Use of Data.
We use the data we collect for the following general purposes:
- To respond to the request that you sent us such as your request for information, or your request to subscribe to a service we offer;
- To administer, protect and improve our site and our systems;
- To better understand the preferences of our site visitors;
- To identify server problems;
- To compile aggregated statistics about site usage;
- To help personalize your experience of our site;
- To improve our products and services and other internal business purposes; and
- To inform you about our products and services.
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions, complaints or suggestions you might have regarding the information practices described in this statement. You may send us email here.